Glass fiber reinforced PET is suitable for use in the electrical, electronic and automotive industries for a wide range of coil bobbins, transformers, televisions, recorder parts and housings, automotive lamp holders, lampshades, incandescent lamp holders, relays, selenium rectifiers, etc. The current consumption ratio of PET engineering plastics is 26% for electrical appliances, 22% for automobiles, 19% for machinery, 10% for appliances, 10% for consumer goods, and 13% for others. At present, the total consumption of PET engineering plastics is still small, accounting for only 1.6% of the total PET.
1. Film sheet: all kinds of food, medicine, non-toxic and aseptic packaging materials; high-grade packaging materials for textiles, precision instruments and electrical components; audio tapes, video tapes, film films, computer floppy disks, metal coatings and photographic film Substrate; electrical insulation materials, capacitor films, flexible printed circuit boards and membrane switches, and other fields of electronics and machinery.
2. Application of packaging bottles: Its application has been developed from the original carbonated beverages to the current beer bottles, edible oil bottles, condiment bottles, pharmaceutical bottles, cosmetic bottles and so on.
3. Electronics: manufacturing connectors, coil bobbins, integrated circuit housings, capacitor housings, transformer housings, TV accessories, tuners, switches, timer housings, automatic fuses, motor brackets and relays.
4. Auto parts: such as switchboard cover, ignition coil, various valves, exhaust parts, distributor cover, measuring instrument cover, small motor cover, etc., can also use PET excellent coating, surface gloss and rigidity, Manufacture of exterior parts for automobiles.
5. Mechanical equipment: manufacturing gears, cams, pump housings, pulleys, motor frames and clock parts, can also be used as microwave oven baking trays, various ceilings, outdoor billboards and models. .
6. PET plastic molding can be injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, coating, bonding, machining, electroplating, vacuum metallization, printing.