Inner hole brush
1. The elasticity of PBT wire is better than nylon brush wire, but the wear resistance is less than 610. The performance of PBT is soft.
2. Nylon 610 (PA66, PA6) has good anti-wear performance, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and good elasticity.
3, nylon 612 or nylon 1010 has the best elasticity, the highest cost, but the wear resistance is less than 610, the appearance has a relatively good performance, anti-impact, anti-aging and other properties
4, polypropylene (PP) brush wire, with acid and alkali resistance, but the elasticity is not very good, easy to deform for a long time to work hard to recover
5, PE wire is a softer wire in several types of brush wire
6, piglets are often used for bathing brushes or polishing of valuables
7, horse hair is softer than piglets, easier to remove floating ash
8, metal wire such as steel wire, copper wire, generally used for metal surface deburring and other treatment, its wear resistance is good;
9. Abrasive nylon wire (divided silicon carbide abrasive wire, alumina abrasive wire, diamond abrasive wire), with good wear resistance and acid and alkali resistance
10. Nylon Silk Brush Roller: The 1010 nylon silk brush roller with high elasticity, high wear resistance and high temperature resistance is very popular in the food industry because its material is non-toxic and non-polluting food grade.
Its high wear resistance and high temperature resistance are also very popular in the textile and printing industries. Its high elasticity features a wide range of sales in the glass cleaning and other cleaning industries.
1. The brush is made of high-density nylon yarn, which has good elasticity and no lint.
2, stainless steel wire winding and lengthening spring, no rust, brush bing elastic, not easy to deform.
3, the bristles are spiral, and the contact with the pipe wall is good, the pipe brush is more thorough and cleaner.
Scope of application: Suitable for all kinds of bottle and long water pipe and kettle built-in straw cleaning!
1. Put the straw and pipette in the lotion (water with cleaning solution) and gently brush it back and forth with a pipette brush.
2. The head of the brush can be passed through the pipette head, and then the brush is turned. The bristles will clean away the parts that are not easily washed.
3. After washing, please rinse the straw brush and hang it to dry.