Steel wire Carpet brush
This is a carpet support accessory, three for a group, for fixing, also known as the tooth row assembly.
1. Place the studs one-half from the wall of the work area, and use a hammer to nail the studs to the bottom floor with the teeth facing the wall.
2. Fill the carpet and the subfloor with carpet glue, then align the edges of the mat with the back of the strip, do not nail.
3. Fix the carpet on the floor in the center of the room, leave it for 24 hours and keep the room ventilated.
4. When preparing to lay the corner, attach it to the nail strip at 3 times 3 feet of the carpet, and reserve 3 inches at the position against the wall. Then press the corner carpet to the teeth of the nail strip by hand. on.
5. Place the nails protruding from the wall into the bottom of the carpet support one inch from the wall to the carpet.
6. Use your knees to impact the carpet with the stuffing pad (this material is all natural rubber, harmless to the human body) to force the carpet and the strip of teeth. Repeat the tapping of the carpet support against the wall until the carpet is tight and tight.
7. Continue to reinforced the carpet against the strip along the entire length of the wall. Use a carpet utility knife to cut off the excess to smooth the carpet.
8. Move to the other side of the room and use a carpet spoke to spread the carpet and extend from where you just stood to the opposite side of the wall.
9. Make sure your knees are striking the carpet to hold the carpet firmly attached to the strip. Use a carpet utility knife to divide the excess part along the wall.
10. Repeat the above process on the other walls of the room and trim the excess with a carpet utility knife along the wall.
11. Place the chisel on the edge of the carpet and tap it to place the carpet under the panel. Repeat the above process for each wall.